Thursday, January 10, 2013

Looks like I am No More Single! :)

Looks like I am No More Single! :)

Link to My Blogger Tricks

Looks like I am No More Single! :)

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 11:27 AM PST

mohammad finally engagedI was 18 years of age when I stepped into online business and then the kind community here never let me look back for a second. I am not sure how many memories have we cherished together, to make this happy journey more favorable, lets add a new memory to our diary. Its 10th of January, YEAR 2013, and I am pleased to make it official that "I am happily tied now! ;)" Looks like the promise I made during the presentation at PACC got fulfilled today evening.  A big party awaits you all and I am  thankful to God Almighty that I could share yet another precious occasion of my life with you all. Love you buddies always and forever! Thanks for turning this normal kid into a normal Man. :)
Read more »
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment