Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Terrible Exams are Finally Over!

The Terrible Exams are Finally Over!

Link to My Blogger Tricks

The Terrible Exams are Finally Over!

Posted: 01 Dec 2012 11:27 AM PST


Exams are over!It feels like someone has dragged me out of a big mountain. I feel like I am literally breathing again! I called it terrible because they really were terrible! :p I am pursuing B.E in Computer and Information System Engineering and just attended exams of 6th semester, 2 more semesters to go after which (Graduation) I would have enough time to groom STC Network. As a student its tough to look after an online business which demands both time and care. Working online today with an increasing competition and rapidly changing moods of online traffic, you can not let your blogs run on auto-pilot mode even if it is managed by your employees. Exams for me mean a complete 40 days ban on all online activities. No clients, no engagement with readers (through blog, fan pages, phone calls or email), no product promotion, no posting, no technical learning, no innovation and no implementation of developed skills. It does not only effect the revenue but also skill productivity.

Read more »
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment