Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What Is The Heartbleed Bug? Everything You Need To Know

What Is The Heartbleed Bug? Everything You Need To Know

Link to My Blogger Tricks

What Is The Heartbleed Bug? Everything You Need To Know

Posted: 14 Apr 2014 11:11 AM PDT

Heartbleed Bug
What is this 'Heartbleed' everyone is suddenly talking about? I won't blame you if you're as clueless as I was when I first heard about it. The term suddenly exploded as if out of nowhere, and had me thinking; meh, it's probably another messaging app that someone has discovered a bug with. But no. Heartbleed is a major security bug that was discovered Codenomicon, a software security firm, and a member of Google's security team. It is a serious security threat that has the potential to expose users' private information, including passwords, financial details and instant messages, among other things. So if security is one of your concerns, you need to read this!
Read more »
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment