Thursday, September 20, 2012

Is Blogging on a Celebrity a waste of time?

Is Blogging on a Celebrity a waste of time?

Link to My Blogger Tricks

Is Blogging on a Celebrity a waste of time?

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 12:09 PM PDT


A Guest Post by Haider Afridi from SkFanClub. One of our most dedicated loyal reader and gold star contributor. Presenting his success story.

When a new blogger decides to start blogging, the first thing which hits his mind is " Which Topic Should I Blog on?". Than he starts searching for the topics which suites him well. Every topic is successful indeed but it depends on the blogger that how he executes his topic through Blogging. Today i will discuss about Celebrity Blogging. I will share my story with you. With my experience i will try to help you on how to make a successful Celebrity Blog.
When i started blogging on a celebrity exact one year back, some Pro-Bloggers advised me to leave celebrity blogging as a celebrity blog does not have much scope. Well i continue blogging. I admit that a Top Class Celebrity Blog can never be compared to a Top Class Tech Blog but it does not means that a Celebrity blog is a complete failure.
Read more »
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment