Sunday, May 19, 2013

Exams Over! Celebrating Over 58,000 Readers

Exams Over! Celebrating Over 58,000 Readers

Link to My Blogger Tricks

Exams Over! Celebrating Over 58,000 Readers

Posted: 19 May 2013 12:28 PM PDT

hurray Exams are over!Its tough being a final year B.E student and yet running blogs. Exams for some may sound horrible but it means a complete two months deadlock to my online activities. I just can't express how great I am feeling at this moment, talking to you after several weeks. It felt more like missing my great family and friends. Internet and technology waits for no one, during my absence I observed tremendous developments across major platforms from Blogger till social Media. I was shocked today when I saw the new layout of Google+ Profiles. Changes are going fast at Google side. Amazingly they have even integrated their comment Plugin with BlogSpot blogs. But what amazed me more was looking at STC Network's two months traffic Analytics and Ranking Details. Unfortunately Alexa for MBT has dropped from 4K to 6K but the good news is that readership has taken a whole new turn out. We are now a big community Alhamdulillah with a loyal readership of over 58,800 Readers  which is indeed a great news for all MBT readers and the team.

Read more »
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment